Relatively new to Droid but love it!

gsopostalgirl

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to the Droid after having a Palm Treo for a few years and Palm PDAs. I discounted a good friend's raving about her Droid for over a year but now I ADORE mine. I need tips on how to best use it and the best apps for my life. I'm having issues with the icons & touchscreen for now, otherwise all is well. Thanks, Gsopostalgirl

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First and foremost WELCOME to the forums.:)
:byepalm:
Secondly there are tons of apps in the market so check it out, you can search for general types of apps such as facebook, twitter, music etc.
As fore your issues with icons and touchscreen you would have to go into further detail.
Have fun and ask away, there are always plenty of people here to help.

OP
G

gsopostalgirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, it is most appreciated.

Some of my apps have accidentally been moved to the "side" screens of the home page. I cannot get them to move back or make room for them. I'm at a loss so I thought I would come here for advice.
Thanks !

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you can, be a little more specific on your issues and we'll see what we can fix for you!

Member support here in phenomenal.

OP
G

gsopostalgirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, it is most appreciated.

Some of my apps have accidentally been moved to the "side" screens of the home page. I cannot get them to move back or make room for them. I'm at a loss so I thought I would come here for advice.
Thanks !

I accidentally moved the Power Widget and some app shortcuts to the "side" screens on the main screen. I cannot get them back into place, front & center, I've tried shutting down, taking out the battery & etc. How do I fix this? I've tried holding my finger on it and moving it but I can't seem to make the "jump" back to "front & center". I also ended up with a second Droid Market shortcut on the main "front & center" screen. How do I get rid of that? Can I rearrange my app shortcuts?
Thanks!