Red moto logo

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find this file to flash? I've been looking for the red moto logo, but to no avail

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find this file to flash? I've been looking for the red moto logo, but to no avail

I could send you an image, or if you tell me the size i can make the bootsplash image.

like this? see attached

i also have a banner
6V1nax3znsev77Xty0B7ZviQ5XFkRgBjXIP+ht0IMfBGEI11RAEZbQhCdEYQpVuEIWttCFL4RhDGU4QxrW0IY3xGEOdbhDHvbQhz8EYhCFOEQiFtGIR0RiEpW4RCY20YlPhGIUpThFKlbRilfEYha1uEUudtGLXwRjGMU4RjKW0YxnRGMa1bhGNrbRjW+EYxzlOMfbBAQAOw==

Last edited:
OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you know, the red moto boot logo that is common with the ota gb. I was just looking for a zip I could flash in cw. Thanks for helping

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
was it part of the monster gb file? maybe i (or someone far more skilled) could kang it, and make a flashable?

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not part of the monster file for d2. I looked. Its part of zombiestomped though I believe. It would be nice to get it somehow

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Why would you need to kang it? All you need is the Boot Logo Changer app, follow the instruction on it and voila, you'll have your red moto.

As for boot animation, make one, switch it out with the current one or install within the Toolbox.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have this apk and font know where to find this icon. Perhaps something new for me to learn!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
It's on the market. If you want, I'll redesign the red moto logo right now and send you the file.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude, awesome. I know the app is on the market, but i dont have a card registered to buy it :( sounds lame I know, but it's true.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Well then you just have to find out where exactly the Boot Logo Changer switches out the images and you can just do it manually. I haven't gotten to do it manually yet.