Recovery mode

nicknicknick

Reaction score
Wow what happened?

Okay so basically my phone was rooted then I unrooted it. and is it still rooted when I hold the power and press down on the volume and the weird menu comes up? Oh and when that happened a weird thing popped up like it was updating. When I thought it was like updating a weird hat with green arrows coming of it? Sorry don't remember and am scared to do it agian

OP
N

nicknicknick

Reaction score
Does anyone want to reply?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

bje1982

Reaction score
Okay so basically my phone was rooted then I unrooted it. and is it still rooted when I hold the power and press down on the volume and the weird menu comes up? Oh and when that happened a weird thing popped up like it was updating. When I thought it was like updating a weird hat with green arrows coming of it? Sorry don't remember and am scared to do it agian
What exactly are you looking for?

Edit: go to the incredible hacks section and there's a sticky on how to correctly unroot...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

nicknicknick

Reaction score
I'M ASKING IF IT IS STILL ROOTED. When you hold down the volume and press the power button would the hboot/recovery thing still show up or is that only on rooted phones?

incrediblesense

Reaction score
I'M ASKING IF IT IS STILL ROOTED. When you hold down the volume and press the power button would the hboot/recovery thing still show up or is that only on rooted phones?

The HBOOT(Menu with the androids on skateboards) is still supposted to show up after unrooting.When your device is on go to the app drawer and see if superuser is there.If superuser is there than you did NOT properly unroot. If you want to make sure your waranty is still honored check the HBOOT menu and make sure it says S-ON.

OP
N

nicknicknick

Reaction score
Yay mine is 100% unrooted and is still covered by the warranty