Recovering Crackberry Addict

Maduro73

Reaction score
Hello...I had my Eris of less than a week and I only have two regrets:

1. I spent so much time with a blackberry
2. I didn't wait unitl yesterday to upgrade so I could get the Incredible

I'm looking forward to learning how to get the most out of my Eris. Hopefully you all can point to a great tutorial that will give the scoop on all of the cool stuff.

Love my Eris but kinda bummed that I can't exchange it for the Incredible so I will stick with it for now. Is anyone aware of an app that will allow the Google Maps function on the Eris operate like the GPS function on the Incredible?
Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello...I had my Eris of less than a week and I only have two regrets:

1. I spent so much time with a blackberry
2. I didn't wait unitl yesterday to upgrade so I could get the Incredible

I'm looking forward to learning how to get the most out of my Eris. Hopefully you all can point to a great tutorial that will give the scoop on all of the cool stuff.

Love my Eris but kinda bummed that I can't exchange it for the Incredible so I will stick with it for now. Is anyone aware of an app that will allow the Google Maps function on the Eris operate like the GPS function on the Incredible?
Thanks

:welcome: to the Forum. So you want an Incredible? That's no problem you should have 30 days to return your Eris if that's what you like. You can do it by phone and have them ship you an Incredible or just go to your local Verizon Store.

Personally I wouldn't hesitate between the Eris and the Incredible. I'd get the Incredible. Or, if you want a physical keyboard a Droid.

OP
M

Maduro73

Reaction score
Actually, I bought a BB Tour a couple of weeks ago. I was tired of my Storm so I wanted to give the Tour a try. I didn't like it...I missed the touchscreen. So I took it back with the intent to exchange it for a Storm 2. The sales rep told me that I should give a Droid a try. He owns an Eris so he was able to give me a great demo --- I was hooked. So I exchanged the Tour for the Eris. Then, on Thursday the Incredible came out and after playing with it, I wanted one. Unfortunately, you can only do one exchange per every thirty days. Friday night I decided to go ask anyway and sure enough, a manager can waive the one exchange per 30 day rule...and he did. So, I know have my Incredible....and I love it. Not to sound to corny, but it really is Incredible.