Recognizing Bluetooth Headset

eajs77

Reaction score
I have a motorola bluetooth headset which i have not used in several months. Now, it is no longer listed on my phone as an optional device. I have repeatly initiated scanning for this headset without success. Can anyonehelp me?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have done the full pairing again? Made sure the headset is in pairing mode and have the Droid detect it. It may need a password of 0000..

OP
E

eajs77

Reaction score
Unsuccessful pairing

I have gone through the steps on the droid as i have done previously. Is there a code specific to each type of headset? Also, is there something i should do to the headset besides haVing it on?
Thanks for the help!

pcoach4u

Reaction score
I have gone through the steps on the droid as i have done previously. Is there a code specific to each type of headset? Also, is there something i should do to the headset besides haVing it on?
Thanks for the help!
eajs77, If it is like mine... Do these steps. While it is folded up, press on the menu button and hold it till it lights up, while still holding it; open up the boom. It will now be lit and steady and is now in the pairing mode. Hope this helps....

Cheers...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also, is there something i should do to the headset besides haVing it on?
Every headset has its method of being put into pairing mode. If you can't find the documentation for your headset try Googling.

wynaut01

Reaction score
You've been using it for several months and then all of a sudden it won't recognize your headset anymore. I guess there something wrong with your headset.

OP
E

eajs77

Reaction score
success!!! thanks for all your heip