Reboot issue is back?

BucksBroke

Reaction score
Anyone else notice or encounter the issue of sporadic reboots is back with the Gingerbread OTA update? That seems to be the only issue I have noticed since updating yesterday.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Anyone else notice or encounter the issue of sporadic reboots is back with the Gingerbread OTA update? That seems to be the only issue I have noticed since updating yesterday.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Had Several when I bought the phone > 1st OTA made it have several > 2nd Slowed it down maybe 1 or 2 every otherday > GB None so far.

Im stock not rooted.GB.

LtCenturio

Reaction score
I'm rooted and mine happens few and far between

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
Honestly I've never had the reboot issue stock non rooted

OP
B

BucksBroke

Reaction score
Surprisingly (knock on wood) mine has not rebooted for 2 whole days. Maybe it's was checking to see if I was still paying attention.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

dmack

Reaction score
just had a reboot for the first time since the July update. I updated last week to new gingerbread. Now my email notification does not work you got to refresh each email to read new mail. Notice battery drops faster and back of phone gets hot just like when I had major reboot issues. And when I'm in car dock now and exit out of car mode can't get wallpaper in portrait mode like it was in last up date. Get 1.5hrs of angry birds on full charge now back of phone gets hot on low contrast Just like first update.