Really an I phone 4? what was I thinking?

BABLESON

Reaction score
I am not an Apple guy, but I too was brainwashed to believe there is no beating an I phone. AT&T coverage blows around my home and work and I have Verizon. Ultimately being able to answer my phone is more important than what my phone looks like so I finally upgraded my phone from the blackberry curve to the Droid X. All the research & comments supporting the Droid over the Iphone don't do it justice. Nor does messing with it in a Verizon store for 1/2 an hr...the DROID KILLS the Iphone 4. I have had this phone since Saturday and I am soooooooooooo addicted to this phone and I am not even a tech junky. Is there a support group for Droid A holics? I love this forum and have to say it's already been a huge help in getting me familiar with just the basics of what this Droid can do.

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to your new addiction.. :icon_eek:

Darkseider

Reaction score
Welcome to the psycho circus! Your support group is right here as is your new home away from home.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Check out the droid x sub forum. There is a wealth of information there. Have fun.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You are in good company. We are all Droidaholics.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a support group for Droid A holics? I love this forum and have to say it's already been a huge help in getting me familiar with just the basics of what this Droid can do.

that depends.... are you looking to recover from your addiction? if so, this probly ain't the place for you. BUT, if you're looking to feed your addiction, and make it the most it can be, then this is definitely the best place you could be!!! :)

welcome! come on in and join the fun/insanity!!

rlfitz

Reaction score
Is there a support group for Droid A holics? I love this forum and have to say it's already been a huge help in getting me familiar with just the basics of what this Droid can do.

that depends.... are you looking to recover from your addiction? if so, this probly ain't the place for you. BUT, if you're looking to feed your addiction, and make it the most it can be, then this is definitely the best place you could be!!! :)

welcome! come on in and join the fun/insanity!!

exactly!! well said.
now when you are ready to feed your addiction and go out on a bender,
there is always rooting..

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I am not an Apple guy, but I too was brainwashed to believe there is no beating an I phone.

Everyone has a "blonde" moment in their lives. Here was yours. Now you have seen the light and have come to the right place. All droidaholics are welcome. We guarantee no fix as there is none. This is the place to feed your worst desires (when it comes to the droid). So sit back, kick your feet up and hold on. Its gonna be a fun ride........dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're in the support group for Droid-O-Holics... dancedroid

One thing you should know... it only gets deeper from here :)

Enjoy your device and we'll look to see you around the forums!