real racing 2 download removal

bman6074

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to remove the 500mb download for real racing 2. I clicked on the app and it required a 500mb download to play. But now i can't find how to remove that 500mb download as i don't care for the game and would rather have my space back. Can't find in the normal places.

pblakk

Reaction score
bman6074 said:
Hi does anyone know how to remove the 500mb download for real racing 2. I clicked on the app and it required a 500mb download to play. But now i can't find how to remove that 500mb download as i don't care for the game and would rather have my space back. Can't find in the normal places.

So you're not able to remove it in ICS Apps settings?

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Try going into your phone's settings, apps, find real racing, and then uninstall updates.

OP
B

bman6074

Reaction score
I figured it out wiht no help from verizon of best buy. I have a file explorer app so i went in there navigated to android/data directory and found were a file called com.real.racing.2.app and just deleted it. When i went into the game again it asked for the download again. So that seem to work and the file was actually 1.04 GB so nice savings for other things.

jtc303

Reaction score
if anyone else has this issue all you need to do is disable the app and then clear data

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

jimmythegent

Reaction score
if anyone else has this issue all you need to do is disable the app and then clear data

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

Yeah but this doesn't delete it. Just stops out from getting bigger. Data wise. Only way to DELETE this file is via rooting the phone.

jtc303

Reaction score
Yeah but this doesn't delete it. Just stops out from getting bigger. Data wise. Only way to DELETE this file is via rooting the phone.

very true, but the op asked how to get rid of the additional game download... so that's what I answered

|[JTC MaxxHD]|