razr video messaging quality

amiller7585

Reaction score
I love my phone but the only problem I am having is sending and receiving video through text message. My husband has the incredible and when I send him a video taken on my phone you can barely see it because it is so distorted. My mom also has the razr and the same thing happens when I send or revive video from her. However when I upload the same video to Facebook or else where it looks great. Anyone have any ideas?

jaye712

Reaction score
amiller7585 said:
I love my phone but the only problem I am having is sending and receiving video through text message. My husband has the incredible and when I send him a video taken on my phone you can barely see it because it is so distorted. My mom also has the razr and the same thing happens when I send or revive video from her. However when I upload the same video to Facebook or else where it looks great. Anyone have any ideas?

Have u ever found out why?iam tryin to figure out the same thing.it only happens when i edit n try to make it shorter.but super blurry.iam startin to think this might be a problem with ics.i might be wrong,but definitely not likin this stock vid thing.it also only allows me to send only 16 secs worth,now its 10 seconds today.super frustrating