Razr using Bionic Lapdock

Jan48

Reaction score
Hope someone can help me with this. I've got the Razr and using cables with the Bionic lapdock...for some reason I can't get a full screen on the dock. I go into web pages and I can't find anywhere to make it go into full screen. Thanks for any help.

stang64

Reaction score
There should be a setting you can toggle from phone mode to dock mode (I think is what it's called) next to the time (lower right).

OP
Jan48

Jan48

Reaction score
I've tried and can't find any place to do that. I just got another HDMI cable because the one I had got was to loose. Don't know if this could be the problem or not. The picture is just showing in the center, so I've got 2 large black strips on top and bottom. I have no idea what to do.
Thanks for the reply

stang64

Reaction score
I have no clue! I'm using a Razr with the Bionic lapdock also but, I'm not using the cables though, I connect the phone straight to the lapdock.

OP
Jan48

Jan48

Reaction score
Well I got ticked so I can now use it without cables, but I still can't get a full screen. I'm clueless but hopefully I can get it working right. Could it be a setting in my phone that's not set right?

OP
Jan48

Jan48

Reaction score
Thanks for sending in the right direction...it was setting on max but I tried setting it in the center and now it working fine. Can't figure out how your's is working on max and not mine.
Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
OP
Jan48

Jan48

Reaction score
Thought I'd let you know...your phone's not weird it's mine. The screen went back small and I contacted Motorola and they're going to call me Monday about this. Thanks again for your replys