Razr Maxx Vibration issue.

jsandy

Reaction score
I remember seeing a thread about this somewhere but didn't know if anyone ever found a solution. My Razr Maxx doesn't vibrate hard enough for me to feel it. I'm in and out of court most days and God help you if your phone rings so I have used Buzz Lock going back to my Droid X days. I hate carrying things in my pockets so I carry my Razr Maxx on my belt using a verizon plastic "holster". Using the vibrate feature I can stay in touch with the office by text and email. That worked great with the Droid X but I can't feel the Razr Maxx vibrate. I was so used to it with the X that I had Buzz Lock on 95% of the time, now I miss literally everything. I doubt that there is much that I can do to strengthen the vibration (the ideal solution) but is there a better carry solution? Thanks for any advice.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There hasn't been a cure found for the vibration issue with the razr/maxx unfortunately. Some are affected by this , some aren't. I don't use vibrate at all, so idk if mine are or not :)

The only possible solution I can think of is carry it closer to your body. Meaning that the vibration isn't enough to be felt through a clip, but perhaps you'd feel it in your pocket..

I read the part where you said you're not a fan of this... but in the given circumstances... that's all I can think of. :) perhaps someone else will know more and be able to help you with a suggestion :)

Good luck. :cool: