Razr Maxx HD sync issue with Exchange

25mm

Reaction score
I have been reading this forum since I bought my Droid X about 3 years ago. I upgraded to the Razor Maxx HD with really little regret. Love the phone and love the battery!! I took it off charge Monday night and am down to 3% on Friday at noon.

The issue I am having is Exchange doesn't sync automatically with my phone. I had Touchdown on my X and it worked fine. I would actually get email there before my computer got it. I can go to Quick Settings, Go to all settings, Corporate, and where my exchange email is set up, it says "Sync is off"". I do not see an option to turn it on. I can manually sync by tapping the exchange account, and going to the top right hand corner where the 3 vertical blocks are, and selecting "Sync now". Or I can touch "Calendar", "Contacts", or Email" to sync each one manually.

Is there a fix for this so it sync's automatically?

Thank you.

OP

25mm

Reaction score
Anyone care to take a stab at this?

newmanx4

Reaction score
Under Accounts->Corporate->Account Settings, click on your account name to open the settings. Look at mailbox check frequency and sync over wifi only. How are those set?

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

OP

25mm

Reaction score
Frequency is set to "Push".

Sync over wi fi only is not checked.

newmanx4

Reaction score
Strange. That's how mine is set up and it works fine. Have you tried deleting the account and then setting it up again?

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

OP

25mm

Reaction score
I will try that next and report back. The google account I have installed is saying there is a problem with sync and will return shortly.