Razr M newbie Text concerns. (checked search feature)

Archerjostle

Reaction score
Im new to the Razr M and when im texting more than one person at a time it usually throws a message stating something along the lines of that i am sending out too many texts, or i reached some sort of limits and it asked me if i want to send it. I have unlimited so thats not the issue. Its like as if its trying to filter out or decide if im sending out spam or something. And it only does this when in multiple conversations. Anyone ever seen this? Have fixes?
Thanks!

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Mine did that at first but seems to have given up giving me that message.

war88

Reaction score
It's a warning message saying that a single text to multiple people will be charged as multiple texts. Since you already have unlimited, it's not an issue.
The second part of the message tells you about group conversations vs individual conversations. When you send a text to multiple people in group conversation, if one person replies back, he's replying back to you and everyone else you addressed the message too. This can get annoying real fast for people who didn't start the conversation and don't want to see all of the conversation. Individual conversations mean that responses from your text will only go to you. There's a button that allows you to choose if you want group or individual conversation each time you put multiple people in a text message. Finally, the warning screen will go away if you check the box at the bottom saying "don't show me this again"