RAZR HD & RAZR MAXX HD Available! VZW, Amazon & Wirefly (Wirefly Best Deal)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-droid-razr-maxx-hd-press-photo-2.jpeg

The Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD are available for purchase now. Over at Verizon Wireless and at Amazon you can pick up each of them for the same price. They have the Droid RAZR HD for $199.99 on contract, and the Droid RAZR MAXX HD for $299.99 on contract. For the best bargain, Wirefly has an amazing deal. You can nab the Droid RAZR HD for only $149.99, and the RAZR MAXX HD for just $199.99. That's right! At Wirefly, you can pick up the Droid RAZR MAXX HD for the same price as the regular Droid RAZR HD from Verizon or Amazon.

Your friendly neighborhood forum admins have used Wirefly before, and can assure you they are a safe and reputable third party option. They do try hard to up-sell you on accessories and extended warranties, but if you are assertive, you can get past that easily enough. Here's a bunch of links below to help get you guys started. Keep in mind that these links are to the black versions of these phones, so if you want to opt for a different color you will need to click around on the respective website. Enjoy!

Verizon:
Motorola Droid RAZR HD = $199.99 On Contract
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD = $299.99 On Contract

Amazon:
Motorola Droid RAZR HD = $199.99 On Contract
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD = $299.99 On Contract

Wirefly:
Motorola Droid RAZR HD = $149.99 On Contract
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD = $199.99 On Contract

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Let's Talk has a 15% off promotion going on and like always the prices change based on what you're doing. New or existing and Keeping current plan or moving over to share.

But 15% off isn't that bad.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm going to VZW only to look.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Good... Now I can wait for another lightly worn clean ESN RAZR MAXX to hit craigslist so I can rip the cameras out of it and use it as a work phone. Swapping a micro sim between side doors in identical phones is a lot easier than tearing my cameraless thunderbolt apart and removing the battery every morning. Hopefully I'll snag one up in the next week or two!

Dark Helmut

Reaction score
not a bad deal but for me looks like ill have to by the phone out right as i dont wanna lose my unlimited data or change my contract :(

tommyz

Reaction score
It looks like the best deal for an off-contract phone is through Verizon's own website.

npro1464

Reaction score
What's the return policy with this, does anyone know? Do I return directly to VZ or to Wirefly if I don't like the phone? Would I be able to do the ole' switcheroo (upgrading one line then using that phone on my line) to keep my unlimited data? Thanks!

phatjedi

Reaction score
What's the return policy with this, does anyone know? Do I return directly to VZ or to Wirefly if I don't like the phone? Would I be able to do the ole' switcheroo (upgrading one line then using that phone on my line) to keep my unlimited data? Thanks!
I will lose my unlimited if I upgrade?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Unless you add a line...^^^^^

PBarn

Reaction score
Ordered mine about an hour ago on Wirefly! Expecting a new order on the 22nd on FCFS basis. Sooooooo amped because of the cheaper price (thought I'd have until a price drop)! OG Droid, you have served me well in this, your third year of service.

Wirefly

Reaction score

You would return the phone directly to us. And yes, we can process a buddy upgrade for you on your account. Let me know if there is anything else that I can answer for you!

2001400ex

Reaction score
You would return the phone directly to us. And yes, we can process a buddy upgrade for you on your account. Let me know if there is anything else that I can answer for you!

If ordering through you, the contract says "keep existing plan." Does that mean we can keep unlimited data? Or does Verizon default that to 2gb?