Razr Email Challenge

kvsul

Reaction score
new razr today; yahoo email account added (in additioan to gmail) but email won't pull into razr; fetch schedule is 15 min, but razr says (under email delivery settings) "the fetch schedule is being used for: no account." How do I get the yahoo account into the fetch schedule?

Rimbeaux

Reaction score
update -- I just got my razr, too, and I see the same thing. I get the same "the fetch schedule is being used for: no account" for imap accounts, but pop3 accounts do show up. So I guess it doesn't fetch email from imap servers for some reason. I can't find a setting to save messages on the server, which is my reason for choosing imap, but it seems to leave my pop3 messages on the server, so that might be a work-around.

Nizmoz

Reaction score
You have to pay yahoo to receive/send email through them or use their APP. This is how it has been on the iphone.

Tator

Reaction score
I just started having this issue today with MY AOL account. It was working right then stopped. Now I see this as well the fetch schedule is being used for: no account".

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Might be an issue with the default mail app. I use the Yahoo Mail app and it works fine. I know that doesn't help your current problem, but if you wanted to switch over to the Yahoo app...

Tator

Reaction score
besides Yahoo.. Any other mail apps that will support aol and my pop 3 work email??

DocsDad

Reaction score
FYI.... my fetch schedule for AOL Mail in the native email says "No Accounts" as well. I ​am receiving AOL mail though. I have a yahoo account but don't push it. Too much spam. I agree the yahoo app is very efficient. It is a mirror of their mobile website which is a good option. No push though

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Forgot about K9. Wifey uses K9 for her work POP3 account and she likes it.

eidian

Reaction score
FYI.... my fetch schedule for AOL Mail in the native email says "No Accounts" as well. I ​am receiving AOL mail though. I have a yahoo account but don't push it. Too much spam. I agree the yahoo app is very efficient. It is a mirror of their mobile website which is a good option. No push though

+ 1

It also separates spam from your inbox.

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems