RAZR Charger size

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
Since my RAZR came with a 750mA charger and I can't find any specs on maximum charging rate, I am loathe to try any of the other options I have lying around. This phone really needs a 1A charger but I haven't even seen a high-rate charger from Moto. Anyone got any info?

qw3r7yju4n

Reaction score
Since my RAZR came with a 750mA charger and I can't find any specs on maximum charging rate, I am loathe to try any of the other options I have lying around. This phone really needs a 1A charger but I haven't even seen a high-rate charger from Moto. Anyone got any info?

I just ran into the same issue. Apparently maximum is somewhere between 850mA and 1000mA

Tried using HTC @ 1A and no joy.. wont charge.. actually says charging.. but the battery seems to have flipped the switch to not charge; and just continues to discharge normally; even the hidden status(dial *#*#4636#*#*) says charging but obviously not!

Found my OG Droid charger; remembering that it was lower than 1A. It actually is 5v 850mA. Charging away! hope this helps!

c350xander

Reaction score
1 amp

i was using a 1 amp and it charged until it was about 60 percent then it stopped charging anybody have the actual manufacturer specs?

usnrma

Reaction score
Charger Size

I have found the Griffin Powerjolt to work perfectly. I noticed with my old charger that it would charge the phone but when I was using something such as GPS or Music the phone would lose power faster than it could charge. The Griffin Powerjolt SE Moblie or the Powerjolt Plus Mobile(allows you to plug something in it,basicaly like san additional DC outlet) work Great and I got them both on Amazon really cheap. Hope this helps.