Random Calls

SeattleUser

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a Motorola Droid phone from Verizon. I read the forums on the Motorola site and see several people having problems with the phone calling people randomly, sometimes in the middle of the night. Is this a common problem? If so has it been fixed?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hmm my phone used to do that but only because I had a habbit from my previous phone that I hadn't broken yet..as long as you remember to lock your phone before you put it in your pocket/bag/whatever you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

droidman101

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a Motorola Droid phone from Verizon. I read the forums on the Motorola site and see several people having problems with the phone calling people randomly, sometimes in the middle of the night. Is this a common problem? If so has it been fixed?

Thanks.

? Has never happened to me in the three months ive had the phone. The phone even locks itself after a while, so you cant do much damage just putting it in your pocket unlocked

Reaction score
yeah thats true..I have an invisishield and a body cover so i dont worry too much about it so i used to stick it in my pocket with all of my keys/pencils or whatever and i happened but only like twice.

droidman101

Reaction score
and dont be afraid about breaking the screen, its some sort of flexible glass(i should know because ive dropped it so many times), the only real downside to the droid is that the outside chips easily, but that can be fixed with a case :)

OP
S

SeattleUser

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, but I'm still concerned

I read about lots various problems with the Droid. Is this a result of the advanced features or is it from lack of quality control in manufacturing? My wife and I have had Motorola KRZR phones for 2+ years and have never had a single problem with it. Of course it's a fairly simple phone.