Radio Upgrade Gone wrong!!! Please Help!!!

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Someone Help!!! I am in the process of doing the radio 2.xx update. I unroot back to stock did that! Went to load the update.zip ( dinc_ota.zip ) When i rebooted into recovery to load the update.zip my phone is only showing a Dinc with an Explanation Point.... now i'm really worried!! Someone Please Help!!!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - LowV:greendroid:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
You're perfectly fine. That is the correct for this stage. Now hold the volume up and hit the power button. That will bring up the next menu. Select install from sd card. It should find the update and finish the process.

That being said, which radio are you on? 1.xx? And are you trying to do the 2.05 install? If so, you should be okay to finish the steps above. If you are trying to install 2.15 that way, stop immediately. And if you think there is a possibility you have 2.05 on your phone and are about to flash 2.05 again, stop NOW! You are about to brick the phone if you try flashing the same radio over.

OP
S

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
You're perfectly fine. That is the correct for this stage. Now hold the volume up and hit the power button. That will bring up the next menu. Select install from sd card. It should find the update and finish the process.

That being said, which radio are you on? 1.xx? And are you trying to do the 2.05 install? If so, you should be okay to finish the steps above. If you are trying to install 2.15 that way, stop immediately. And if you think there is a possibility you have 2.05 on your phone and are about to flash 2.05 again, stop NOW! You are about to brick the phone if you try flashing the same radio over.

Well se i've tried that already ( holding vol + and power ) it did nothing thats why i'm worried!! Like i said I was in the process of loading the new radio 2.05.00.06.11 but I can't get past this screen!!

~Srkx~

OP
S

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score

Hey i got it to load the zip file.... it just for some reason didn't go into recovery the first like 4 times I tried!!! So after this I just need to rerun unrevoked 3... right???

~Srkx~

OP
S

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to post a quick Thank You!!! Thanks to everyone who helped out in this thread and others!! You work is greatly appreciated!!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: Sky Raider 2.5.2 Sense Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: BlueRaider Version 2 - Detox Mix!:greendroid:
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - UltraLowV:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
moving to incredible section