radio time stations wigets

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I go to radio times site and it says we can have wigets of our favorite radio stations. It is in code see below .....what do i do with this to make it work?

<iframe allowtransparency="true" width="270px" height="160px" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" src="http://radiotime-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/Station.html?StationId=23164"> </iframe>

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, you don't want to make the widget work on your web page, right? You want to listen to that radio station.

1) download a stream player from the market. I use cherry rplayer. There are others, but cherry rplayer is free and works well

2) go to The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations and search for your station. in your case, just search for bayou and you will get 2 results

3) click on one of them. You'll probably be asked how you want to play it. Choose cherry rplayer.

4) you can bookmark the station in cherry rplayer and you'll be able to have it run in the background while you surf the web, play games, or whatever on your phone

I hope that helps ya! I listened to the station. Sounds good! Rock 'n roll!

You should try Pandora, though. Who needs all those commercials?

OP
lithoman

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
OK, you don't want to make the widget work on your web page, right? You want to listen to that radio station.

1) download a stream player from the market. I use cherry rplayer. There are others, but cherry rplayer is free and works well

2) go to The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations and search for your station. in your case, just search for bayou and you will get 2 results

3) click on one of them. You'll probably be asked how you want to play it. Choose cherry rplayer.

4) you can bookmark the station in cherry rplayer and you'll be able to have it run in the background while you surf the web, play games, or whatever on your phone

I hope that helps ya! I listened to the station. Sounds good! Rock 'n roll!

You should try Pandora, though. Who needs all those commercials?
Radio time works great...my problem is everytime i want to play my favorite station i have to go thru 3 steps. If i had my stations wiget on my phone then i am on click away instead of 3.........lazy i guess. Anyway radio time said i need to put that code in where the wigit code live ....that i dont know how to do.,

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Radio time works great...my problem is everytime i want to play my favorite station i have to go thru 3 steps. If i had my stations wiget on my phone then i am on click away instead of 3.........lazy i guess. Anyway radio time said i need to put that code in where the wigit code live ....that i dont know how to do.,

You should try Any Cut, which may allow you to create a link directly to what you want.

The code you supplied is to place a button on a web page. Other than putting it on a web page, I'm not sure what else to do with it.