Radio Question

Matilda88

Reaction score
I've rooted my phone and running liquid's thundersense v1.3. I've read various radio threads but still very confused on which is the new radio that i should flash on my phone. And how do i find out which radio i currently have?

Baseband version is 1.16.00.0223r

software number is 1.13.605.7

Last question, i've read that when you do flash a radio that you put it on SD card as PG05IMG in the root folder. I have a file on my SD card by the same name but it is not in the root folder. If i do flash a radio would i need to delete this file before putting in the "new" PG05IMG? What exactly should i do?

Thank you in advance for your help.

bwpopper

Reaction score
I can only answer your last question. When you flash the radio file you will need to replace the PG05IMG.zip file on your SD card with the radio file. Once you flash it from HBOOT, you can delete it.

You probably don't need the one that's on there now, BTW.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bwpopper

Reaction score
I can only answer your last question. When you flash the radio file you will need to replace the PG05IMG.zip file on your SD card with the radio file. Once you flash it from HBOOT, you can delete it.

You probably don't need the one that's on there now, BTW.

To amend that, don't replace the zip file that's already on your card. Forgot that you said it's not in the root folder. Put the radio update file in the root folder and proceed.