Radiation Exposure

billyidle

Reaction score
I work in the nuclear industry, trust me, cell phones are not something to worry about. Not to mention the levels of radiation you receive from common things like granite counter tops, bananas, TVs, computers, etc...imagine all the microwaves and various radio waves already in the air, regardless if you have a phone.
The average person receives almost as much radiation as I do, and that's counting the dose I get within a nuclear power plant.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait...it's a phone too?!? Damn...every day I learn something new about my Droid here!

modified

Reaction score
It's true, there is a small chance you might develop brain cancer with a cell phone. Furthermore, it is advised not to keep your phone in your pocket since the waves go through the testicles and kill sperm. Granted, the likelihood of that happening is slim, but it does exist.

However, there are much larger issues at hand. Did you know most America food contains GMO? It's a hormone and it's in all of the food we eat, except organic. That's a much larger health risk, but the government still lets companies poison us.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
However, there are much larger issues at hand. Did you know most America food contains GMO? It's a hormone and it's in all of the food we eat, except organic. That's a much larger health risk, but the government still lets companies poison us.[/QUOTE]

So.... Can we use all the phone radiation to zap out the hormones in the food?:icon_eek::icon_eek: