[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wats6831

Reaction score
I'm still having major battery issues. I took the phone off the charger at 8:30 am yesterday and was in 4G most of the day. Didn't do any surfing and made one phone call about 5 mins long. By the time i got home at 3 PM the battery was down to below 25%. I even had blue tooth and gps off.

pyromedic

Reaction score
why leave your phone in 4g if not using tons of data, set it to 3g for incoming text/email. im sure this will solve your battery issue.

wats6831

Reaction score
why leave your phone in 4g if not using tons of data, set it to 3g for incoming text/email. im sure this will solve your battery issue.
No that's not acceptable. I shouldn't have to manually switch my phone back and forth between 4G and 3G just because the battery can't be in standby in 4G for a few hours. What's the point of having 4G if I have to switch it on? That's like having to hit a lockout switch if you want to accelerate your car to over 45 mph. ;)

zachdroid

Reaction score
No that's not acceptable. I shouldn't have to manually switch my phone back and forth between 4G and 3G just because the battery can't be in standby in 4G for a few hours. What's the point of having 4G if I have to switch it on? That's like having to hit a lockout switch if you want to accelerate your car to over 45 mph. ;)

Its just the way it is right now. The new lte radios are power hungry. You can leave it on but you'll chew through your battery. Its like this with all lte devices. Moto is supposed to be releasing patches to help some of these issues.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
jtsativa420, I just downloaded the th3oryprim3 boot zip from there website.

Flash in recovery, I wiped cache and dalvik the install the zip file.

Worked fine for me, although dhacker said you dont need to wipe anything.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm having one small issue with this ROM. "Superuser" keeps trying to update from the market. However, each time it tries it errors out, something about package file signing. Any way I can a) get my superuser updated; or b) get rid of this annoying behavior?

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
I'm having one small issue with this ROM. "Superuser" keeps trying to update from the market. However, each time it tries it errors out, something about package file signing. Any way I can a) get my superuser updated; or b) get rid of this annoying behavior?

su update fixer in the market

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

maq099

Reaction score
I just installed this rom but I cant login to my gmail now because I no longer have 3g! any help?

joker402

Reaction score
So ill lose all my data? Lol ok

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.