[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
Saw there is a fix for lockscreen music controls in 1.7 but I just finished getting everything back after flashing 1.6. Is there a way to apply that particular fix without doing a complete wipe and upgrade?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
If you are coming from 1.6... Cache, Dalvik, and FORMAT SYSTEM. You can save your Data.

If coming from ANY OTHER version... WIPE EVERYTHING!

:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dx1881

Reaction score
I imagine the expirence add on works with 1.7? Just apply the same way as in 1.6?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Loving this Rom so far, just not getting very good battery life out of it, but heck that is better to live with than not having the over all look and feel of this Rom! Good job OP!

skaman9876

Reaction score
for the powerboost script do we have to do anything like copy and paste the unthrottle folder to a different location? or just follow your commands in terminal?

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
does anybody know if the 3xp3ri3nc3.zip will work on the v1.7 or is it only for v1.6...i know it says v1.6 in OP but just want to make sure.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
The battery drain is horrendous lol. I can't even charge this thing with no tethering on my laptop. Its draining even though its "charging". Its too dark for me, I would really love to get my hands on that deblu3 theme...but its still version 1.1 and the last time I flashed 1.1 (I believe it was on 1.4) it bricked my phone. So until there is an update...I won't be theming.

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
jaw4bama, did u delete the unthrottled folder from the sd card and sdcard-ext??

Status
Not open for further replies.