[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurumatt

Reaction score
One thing. What happened to the task manager and file explorer?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
I need help installing this ROM. My first custom rom to install and i been stuck at the screen where android is jumping out of the box for like 30 mins now. What am i doing wrong?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I need help installing this ROM. My first custom rom to install and i been stuck at the screen where android is jumping out of the box for like 30 mins now. What am i doing wrong?
Sounds like you're in stock recovery... how did you try to install the ROM?

Try rebooting back to your normal bootup, and then enter into the bootstrap with either CWM via ROMManager or Bionic Bootstrap

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Took me about a year and a half to run my first rom on my Droid 1. Installing this on my Bionic after about 2 weeks :)

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
i download the zip file to my computer then transfered it to my sd card. then i went into bionic bootstrap and tried installing from there. i didnt see any folder to install but after a few clicks its started acting like it was installing. now i pulled the battery and tried rebooting and i stuck at the dual core screen.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
i download the zip file to my computer then transfered it to my sd card. then i went into bionic bootstrap and tried installing from there. i didnt see any folder to install but after a few clicks its started acting like it was installing. now i pulled the battery and tried rebooting and i stuck at the dual core screen.
The file needs to be on sdcard ext not just sdcard, if your stuck at the boot screen and a battery pull gets you the same results you may have to flash back to stock :(

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
curious about something, the video install says you should download and install the official bootstrap from the market, but the log in the original post says it included the bootstrp?

What he's saying is that he had included the BionicBootstrap app in his ROM...in data/app... since you wipe and install this ROM for most, it just saves you the trouble of having to redownload it.

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
can u tell me how to do that. this is my first time doing this. i really appreciate all of your advice.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
can u tell me how to do that. this is my first time doing this. i really appreciate all of your advice.
We can walk you through it no problem, do you have a computer and if so what OS is it ?

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
gotcha, thanks. Id already got the bootstrap from the market anyway.

So is it just my imagination or did this rom just get updated in the last hour?? I downloaded 1.3 and installed. Now in the OP I see 1.4? So have to go through it all again.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reboot holding the Volume Up&Down buttons along with the Power button, that will get you into the stock boot menu, then select recovery, that would get you back to the image you mentioned in your other post..(i been stuck at the screen where android is jumping out of the box )... from there press both volume up & down buttons again and it will get you into the stock recovery, from there you select to do a factory reset...after the reset finishes, it will boot up as it did when you first got your Bionic...so you will have to relog into your Google account and resync all your info,....... but you should still have SuperUser installed....so reinstall Bionic Bootstrap and install Th3ory ROM from the SDCard-ext as TP mentioned...

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
so I have a bit of a problem now...installing the rom installs an older version of CWR?? The instasl video shows version 5.0.2.5, but after installing the rom its version 4.something. I had copied the v1.4 of this rom to my internal card and from the 4.0 version of CWR I cant seem to access that.

I have another problem now...after wiping everything I was at the menu and I was scrolling down and went to open advanced and accidentally hit power off. How do I get back into recovery?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by older version of CWR..... so you cannot redownload the latest ROMManager or BionicBootstrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.