QWERTY Wont flip.

cmw0021

Reaction score
Anytime I try to text something for a message or even internet, the keyboard will not flip. It stays upright. Whats going on? Im new to this phone since I just got it today. thanks for the help.

andrew_ja

Reaction score
Are you sure you are rotating it the right way? For some reason, HTC developed Sense to only rotate so the Home/Menu/et cetera buttons are on the right side. It is kinda annoying until you get used to it. Don't really know why they designed it like that.

OP
C

cmw0021

Reaction score
yeah im rotating it the right way. the only time it flips is when im in mail. texts, or internet searches will not flip. its driving me nuts because I just got the phone yesterday and it worked fine.

alphabravo

Reaction score
i have noticed that if you have a large custom image as your desktop that the auto rotate function of the keyboard can be slow or delayed when you are in an app. also the stock google search widget does not seem to rotate to landscape.

james81

Reaction score
with some apps and internet sites I find that the QWERTY doesnt like to flip. but for the most part it does. sometimes i need to give it a little jiggle heh