QuickClock Advanced problem

Reaction score
I bought this app hoping that i could finally overclock my phone, when I try to calibrate it, it sits there indefinitely and every once in a while a pop up will come up asking me if i want to force close, wait, or report, and I clicked wait like three times, waiting for a total of 15 minutes and it does nothing. Does this happen to other people?

EDIT: Yeah...this app is freezing constantly whenever I try to do anything on it. I feel like I wasted the 2.50 on it, not that it's a huge sum of money by any means, it's just disappointing that it doesn't work. Hopefully I'll figure something out and get it functional.

EDIT 2: The first time it freezes, its the moment exactly when I press "proceed" when the three check boxes for calibrating voltage, profiles, and max speed are all checked. It then asks me if i want to force close, and I select that, and it goes to finish some boot up process it says. After that it says its doing the "max speed finder" test and says "loading module..." indefinitely, when I try to tap on the screen nothing happens, and it asks me if i want to force close or wait. I select wait, tap the phone a few more times, force close again and it brings me back to the main menu of quickclock advanced. This app doesn't seem to work

EDIT 3: I've cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled it. I've rebooted my phone. I've uninstalled SetCPU because i thought maybe it was interfering with QuickClock, but this app still refuses to work. It keeps freezing before it can start the tests.

Last edited:
OP
R
Reaction score
Just curious.....you are rooted right?

Of course lol. I've cleared super user permissions and re granted them to the app, nothing works.

I'd email the developer but he didn't put his email on the app page.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What ROM are you using? I have QC and don't have trouble with it. I actually have installed it on quite a few phones and haven't had issues.

I am just trying to identify a possible complication or point of failure.

OP
R
Reaction score
What ROM are you using? I have QC and don't have trouble with it. I actually have installed it on quite a few phones and haven't had issues.

I am just trying to identify a possible complication or point of failure.

I'm entirely stock, and rooted. I haven't touched any bloatware or roms at all. I just rooted, installed some rooted apps like wireless tether, and that's it.

I checked the system logs when I reported the issue again. It said the cause was this : ANR keydispatch timeout

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited: