Quick Reminder of the Flagship Smartphones Launching Within a Week

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Moto X+1 or Nexus X are my next choices for a device, I am interested to see how the iPhone 6 holds up/feels with the bigger screens.

on the move..

What I'm about to say will be contrary to popular opinion, but the sapphire display on the iPhone actually concerns me. It will be HIGHLY scratch-resistant no doubt, but it is also much stiffer that glass. I see the potential for seeing cracked iPhone screens actually increasing. See below:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
swype is great, but there's something annoying about losing so much real estate when that keyboard pops up, especially in landscape mode. especially when responding to emails, i like to read what im responding to.

That is swiftkey is nice as you can have a floating, movable keyboard - I know that then size may become an issue for those who like a larger keyboard...

Reactions: cr6

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Moto X+1 or Nexus X are my next choices for a device, I am interested to see how the iPhone 6 holds up/feels with the bigger screens.

on the move..

I'm interested in the Nexus X, as well...but it sounds like another 5"+ phone. I'm really looking for something in the 4.7-5" range (which recently have tended to be very middling specs).

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
That is swiftkey is nice as you can have a floating, movable keyboard - I know that then size may become an issue for those who like a larger keyboard...
thanks for the clarification. I just watched the video on the apps site, and im hoping it works well ^_^!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think you'll like it Heero. SwiftKey is definitely one of the best swipe style keyboards out there. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
if Big Red doesn't get the Sony then this is my reaction

I've wanted the xperia for a long time. I want one on VZW come on.

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
I think you'll like it Heero. SwiftKey is definitely one of the best swipe style keyboards out there. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5
I am giving it a shot, it still eats up so much screen space in landscape mode in the stock text messaging app.I think im going to go with a translucent keyboard.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I never use my keyboard in landscape mode, unless I'm on my tablet. It's too wide to swype comfortably (or quickly) imo. I'm sure you'll be able to find one suitable to your style. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Nexus X, as well...but it sounds like another 5"+ phone. I'm really looking for something in the 4.7-5" range (which recently have tended to be very middling specs).
Sounds like a 5.2" and 5.9" variant, I'm fully confident they can do a 5.2" that's very comfortable in the hand.

on the move..

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
I never use my keyboard in landscape mode, unless I'm on my tablet. It's too wide to swype comfortably (or quickly) imo. I'm sure you'll be able to find one suitable to your style. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5
Makes sense. i actually found out it was an actual issue with the way android KK is set up. There was an xposed module that helped fix the issue:)! thanks for your help:)!

kitty start

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
+86
Sony Xperia Z3 own the delicated appearance design and looks rather good,As for specs,i would like to choose Samsung Galaxy Note 4.