Quick question about roots!

Preston3050

Reaction score
I have rooted my phone, i wanted to know if there was a simple way to unroot? I just need this root out of my hair :p if you have any suggestions, please tell me

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Unfortunately without knowing what type of phone you have, and what method of rooting you used, it's not that easy to provide a solution. I would recommend you revise your profile to have your phone number removed and the model of your phone put in its place. Then post back here to tell us what method of rooting you took and we'll be able to offer up a proper solution. :biggrin:

jtc303

Reaction score
Unfortunately without knowing what type of phone you have, and what method of rooting you used, it's not that easy to provide a solution. I would recommend you revise your profile to have your phone number removed and the model of your phone put in its place. Then post back here to tell us what method of rooting you took and we'll be able to offer up a proper solution. :biggrin:
I thought Voodoo works with pretty much any rooted phone?

jtc303

Reaction score
I have rooted my phone, i wanted to know if there was a simple way to unroot? I just need this root out of my hair :p if you have any suggestions, please tell me
Why would you want to get rid of root? Just curious...