Quick Contacts Changes

asghar

Reaction score
Once you click on quick contact icon it gives you the option to call phone or text etc for that specific contact. For the call option it gives you the option to call any of the phone numbers list for that specific contact. I while back I picked the home number and selected "remember this choice." Now I would like to change that from home to mobile but can't figure out how to do this. I have tried removing and re-adding the contact to the favorites but that did not help, any ideas?

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
I'm not sure this will work!

I tried this a couple ways; one was to reboot and the other was to turn off phone and pull battery, wait 20 seconds before putting it back in and turning on the phone.

Since you did this under the quick contacts widget pull up the contact using that widget.

Then select the dialer and selection box is unchecked.

The problem for me is one of the numbers I selected is missing testing this, but I simply re-entered it.

OP
A

asghar

Reaction score
I can certainly see the small check mark against the phone number if I go to the contact through the Quick contact but can not figure out a way to uncheck it. I have power cycled my phone over the course of time plenty of times and for other application like maps and all it always forgets my choice but not for this. Never tried keeping the battery out for 20 sec, I will try that this time.

OP
A

asghar

Reaction score
Sorry did not get to try out before, did not change anything. I had the battery out for about 5 min.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
A

asghar

Reaction score
Let me clarify this a bit also, the way you explained going through the widget, it lets me change the default from there but does not let me take the default off. Meaning I would like to see all the numbers listed once I hit the phone icon on the quick contacts for the person.