Question About The Motorola Devour OS

AntiHero

Reaction score
Hey, everyone i'm relatively new to the forum and was wondering if there was a way to upgrade the Motorola devour OS after being flashed to cricket, and if so how would I do so.

thanks for the help in advance. :blackdroid:

mamawm

Reaction score
you might want to check the devour forum to see if anyone there has run across this issue. if you dont see anything there, then i would suggest looking over at xda. flashing a new rom could cause you to lose your flash to cricket.

OP
AntiHero

AntiHero

Reaction score
you might want to check the devour forum to see if anyone there has run across this issue. if you dont see anything there, then i would suggest looking over at xda. flashing a new rom could cause you to lose your flash to cricket.

Thankkkk you =). i actually didn't know there was a devour forum it didn't show up when i searched >.<

mamawm

Reaction score
the devour forum is a subforum of this site. just go up to the top of this page and click on forum, then scroll down the page (way down) and you'll see it under other verizon android phones.

OP
AntiHero

AntiHero

Reaction score
yeah i looked there didn't find anything on the other as like many others i have seen asking on the net i guess theres still no update dang. that blowsi love this phone cuz the keyboard/.