question about setting a wallpaper

gkstkdwl123

Reaction score
When I set up my wallpaper from the picture I have, it is divided into five sections.
Because I have five slides when I unlock the phone. I have tried to set up my homescreen to one slide using launcher pro, but still my picture won't fit the screen. What I mean is the full picture is not shown in one screen. It only show particular part. How do you fix this?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Are you asking about how to set it up so you see the whole of a picture in each home screen? You'll need an app for that from the market. I can't remember what it's called, but if you look you might just find it. :) It's actually designed to show a different picture on each home screen, but you could change it so every screen has the same picture.

Good luck!

Tutor

Reaction score
I've been using the app "Multipicture Live Wallpaper" for about a week now... seems to work great,there is an option setting to do what your asking to do, and it's free.
I did have a proble with it right after installation where I couldn't locate the downloaded and installed app and thought I had to visit the market and select the program each time to change options, but finally located the app under the "live wallpapers" option off the homescreen menu.