Question about psx4droid memory cards or save states

supream2

Reaction score
is it possible to find the memory card files somewhere in the phone to figure out how to transfer memory card saves from pc to the phone, or same with save states?

If at all possible thanks!

mjforte

Reaction score
You can transfer memory cards from your pc. The memory cards on the phone are located in a folder named .psx4droid. They are in .mcr format. If you copy your memory cards from the pc and rename them to what they names of the memory cards are on the phone it'll work. Tried it myself last night. Save states are specific to the emulator so they will not work.

OP
S

supream2

Reaction score
Thanks a lot =) I found the file in my file manager, I just realized I wasn't on the home screen lol

M@|ice

Reaction score
im having a lot of trouble getting this to work for me. i have tried to rename them and put them where i think they should go but my saved file doesnt show up. i have been playing FFVII on my droid x for 5 hours, saved the game in slot 1. found the file in my .psx4droid folder and renamed it to what im finding in the epsx memory card folder which is "mcd001.mcr" but it wont show up. i would love to play on my laptop, then carry on from my last save on my phone when im on the go. can you help me out? thanks!