Question about my New DroidX....

BDPgolfer

Reaction score
Received it yesterday and love it. I have one question, when I go into settings< applications< running services, how many should be running. I have like 25 running. Is this normal or should some be deleted?

There are to many to list, but if someone can help me out I can pm them with what they all are. Just trying to save all the battery life I can. I have done some other tips as well.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First :welcome: to the Forum and Congrats on the DX

To answer your question, the Android O/S handles running services very proficiently, if you are thinking of installing a Task Killer---don't it will slow down your device and cause strain on the battery

Applications within the Android system are not actually running in the background, they are temporarily frozen until you open that particular app again, we have a complete thread on it with a short video from the Google Developers themselves, I suggest you read ad watch the video so you are a bit more knowledgeable about your new Droid X

----> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/65483-task-killers-answer-google-developers.html <----