Question about JakeBites

NickZee10

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just made the switch from Liberty v.08 over to cyanogenmod and I've been using it for a short while.

I noticed in the install thread it was recommended to install the Jakebites mod.

I tried to read up about what exactly it is, but I couldn't really find any solid information.

How will I benefit from installing it over my already working cyanogenmod?

dAi

Reaction score
foreal, wth is this! jake should be more precise on what is this !!

bobstro

Reaction score
This: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/169416-what-specific-features-jakebites.html
L
inks to this: [Mods] JakebitesMods v12 for D2 OTA GB Kernel All ROMS! [Mods]he needed info is in the thread, but there's a LOT to it, and it's not written like a tutorial.

In short, open terminal emulator, su and type in modcentral. You'll get a load of enhancements to pick and choose from, including V6 SuperCharger. There's a good mod status checker to make sure it's actually all working, which I recommend. IIRC, I did have to use the Enable init option on GB OTA.

The Undervolt 1.0 GHz option made a big improvement on the battery life of my Droid 2 running GB OTA. The SuperCharger options made a big difference in responsiveness. There's a lot in there... maybe even an option to google for simple answers, but I'm not sure. I suggest skimming the linked threads and checking it out.