Qmadix Shell/holster

dmg

Reaction score
What are some opinions on this case/holster. I'm looking into buying it but I want to see some reviews or pictures. Also does this case/holster fit with the extended battery?
Feedback is appreciated.

anava73

Reaction score
It doesn't snap on all of the way... have you found one that fits with the extended battery?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Mondingo

Reaction score
I have the shell and holster combo from Verizon. Considering it's from Verizon, it fits snug and snaps on real well. It's pretty hard to get off though.
And it also fits the extended battery and cover. I ha e the extended batter. The only thing I wish they improved would be the belt clip. Seems a little cheap to me. Doesn't hold to tight like others.

Mondingo

Reaction score
I failed to mention the Verizon case comes with a built in kick stand also..

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
I actually ended up purchasing this case and it does fit the extended battery

Sparkimus

Reaction score
I just got mine this morning. How are you getting the case to work with the extended battery? It took a bit of effort to get all of the clips in place with just the regular battery on mine. I really like the case though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got mine today. Works fine with the extended battery. Just was it wasn't so plasticy..

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait, you guys have the Qmadix case/holster and the case fits with the extended battery? No modification and using the extended battery cover?

Oh I'm using the normal cover. Some cases don't even fit like that. Ill try using the extended back when I bet home and tell you.

astokes

Reaction score
Got this case for my fiances droid3, she loves it, can now drop the phone into her purse with the holster on covering the screen and not worry about scratches. I really like the feel of the case.

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
Yes this case works with the extended battery cover and extended battery door. I've found it's a little easier if you put the bottom part in first and snap the top part on after. It fits perfectly fine for me.

Reaction score
Is there a trick to taking it off lol... ive been trying but i dont want to scratch or knick it up

ranchpig

Reaction score
I got mine and love it. Works great with car dock.