Puzzle game like The Incredible Machine???

JackT

Reaction score
Any one know of any puzzle game similar to Crazy Machines, Enigmo, or The Incredible Machine?

Dark-V

Reaction score
GASP!!! TIM! This was an amazing game! Too bad it's for DOS and you need an emulator to play it :(

+1 on a puzzle game like that.

smokin5s

Reaction score
so in other words, we need to have one of you guys (who are amazing programers :D ) write this game

OP
J

JackT

Reaction score
The Incredible Machine was just an example. I wasn't really trying to ask any one to create an emulator, just if you knew of an Android game like this. Games like TIM exist for iPhone, Enigmo and Crazy Machines. I wish these would make it over to Android.

brando56894

Reaction score
I'd like that too, I'm actually looking for one. I found this and its java based but its for dumb phones so IDK if it will work on android.

mdhuber25

Reaction score
check out Space Physics

Space Physics v1.7.1 Game for Android | Brain & Puzzle

its not exactly the same but similar in, well, physics. instead of getting certain amounts of predetermined items at your disposal to create a rube goldbergesque contraption for getting an object from point A to point B, you basically create the objects by literally drawing them on the screen. balls, blocks, vehicles, pendulums, whatever. there's a lite version with 10 levels to help you get the hang of it but i got addicted right away and bought the regular one.

AquaeAtrae

Reaction score
[cross-posting to Android Forums]

I too have been hunting for these kinds of physics puzzle games. I found a few worthwhile options but nothing quite on par with The Incredible Machine series. Someday hopefully. Though I could imagine the ultimate game of a rendered 3D contraption puzzle that incorporated the gyro sensors and multitouch interaction. ::dreamy eyed::

Spaghetti Marshmallows (or Lite) by Fruxotic Games - probably my favorite yet

Droid Balance (or Lite) by João Pereira - actually reasonably challenging despite its simplicity

Ball [free] by Josef Grahn - nice use of gyro interface, albeit simple

Space Physics (or Lite) by Camel Games - not sure I understand the goal; seems to be broken on my Galaxy S

Blow Up (or Lite) by Camel Games

Singularity (Full) (or Basic) by Ioannis Papadakis - sounds promising but I wasn't able to test this one

Angry Birds by Rovio Mobile - a popular game that lights up many of these same brain cells in its advanced levels

PS: Here's a few other (currently) non-Android Rube Goldberg style titles we should watch for...
DaVinci’s Secret Machines for iPhone
Whizzball! (online, Flash)
and links to those mentioned above
Crazy Machines 1, 1.5, and 2 for Windows
Enigmo for iPhone - This one looks particularly interesting

Last edited:

AllYourBass

Reaction score
Oh man, I used to work for the cell phone provider Helio ("don't call it a phone"...lol) and we had The Incredible Machine on the game market. I played that game way more than I talked to passing customers.

ptu

Reaction score
Clever Contraptions

Clever Contraptions for android is pretty similar to the incredible machine, crazy machines and the likes.

(demo,full version)