putting movies on your phone?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Iv heard that you can put movies on your phone how do you do that per say? Do you do the digital download? and if so how do you get the movies that dont have that on to your phone? thanks for he help.

i just want to watch movies on my note 2 not just from netflix is all. just wondering how to do that. or if you can

Save the movie files to your memory card, then the video player can access the movie files on the card.

Drag and drop works if you have them on a PC. I have downloaded them from dropbox and multiple fileshare sites.

I think the first question should be do you have any digital movies on your home PC available to transfer to your phone to watch? Or are you wanting to purchase digital movies?

Ya that was my fault how do I get digital movies to put on to my phone or how do I digitize movies I already have to put on to my phone if possible? I found one program to do it but its to spendy a year to continue to use it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Droid Forums

Thank u thats what I was looking for, sorry didnt mean to make it sound illegal was not my intention.

Thank u thats what I was looking for, sorry didnt mean to make it sound illegal was not my intention.

You're fine. Justin82 was referring to others & he deleted those posts.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Much agreed, I also use DVD Catalyst for my personally owned movies, so I can watch them on my Tab or phone. Just do the conversion, than drag & drop them onto the SD card.

I want to put movies from my macbook pro to my note 2. I downloaded a program called handbrake, but not sure how to use it.

I want to put movies from my macbook pro to my note 2. I downloaded a program called handbrake, but not sure how to use it.

handbrake just converts digital copies of movies to a format that is efficient for your device, the website for handbrake should have some instructions on how to use it and do believe there is a forum for it as well.

I downloaded a movie from the googleplay store. It plays fine but I can't see where it got downloaded too. Is it on my sdcard, phone storage? According to my phone there are no videos on either.

I downloaded a movie from the googleplay store. It plays fine but I can't see where it got downloaded too. Is it on my sdcard, phone storage? According to my phone there are no videos on either.

did you buy it or rent it? Not sure how DRM works on movies (Digital Rights Management) but you might not actually ever get to keep a "physical" digital copy of the movie. But you can watch it from any other device that's connected to your Play Store account.

dvd catalyst for the win. I hate how the DRM on movies will work with an iPhone but not Android. Thankfully DVD Catalyst can take care of that. Saved me a ton of hassle so as to be able to watch movies I already paid for while on the go.

Back