Putting iTunes videos on Droid

Reaction score
I've searched and not found exactly what I need. I want to put some tv shows I downloaded from Itunes on my droid. I thought I could do it with double twist. It will put the video on the SD card but it's still a bad file format. I tried simply renaming the file. Droid now recognized the file extension but won't play the movie.

Tried handbrake, but when I select the video as the source I get an error: your source may be protected....or in a format not recognized. I upgraded to itunes plus for my music to get around the protection.

Can anyone help me get these videos on the droid?

We used to use vcast all the time to occupy my son when couped up in the car. Trying to just put some videos on there permanently for him.

EbE404

Reaction score
iTunes Music Plus will get you DRM-free music, unfortunately, there is no such option for video-any TV or movies you purchase from iTunes will have the DRM that will prevent it from being used on an unauthorized device.

You can certainly use Handbrake to convert any DVDs you have to a format that will work on either the iPhone or Droid, but I'm afraid your purchases aren't going to work as they are.