Profiles missing on TBH .596 rooted release.

famac!

Reaction score
So i did the 2 part install of the rooted .596 TBH build that emerged about a month or two ago. Friend has a stock X on gingerbread and has something called "Profiles". I of course do not have it. Any idea why TBH left it out of their version? Does anyone else know what more was left out of the TBH release?

jonathon1289

Reaction score
Profiles are on mine...if I swap to the stock launcher anyways. Are you using a custom launcher such as LauncherPro or ADW?

It sounds like you know what you are doing if can open it on yout friends DX, but when using the stock launcher press the hard menu button and select Profiles.

OP
famac!

famac!

Reaction score
Profiles are on mine...if I swap to the stock launcher anyways. Are you using a custom launcher such as LauncherPro or ADW?

It sounds like you know what you are doing if can open it on yout friends DX, but when using the stock launcher press the hard menu button and select Profiles.

You are right. I am on ADW so Profiles does not show up as a menu option. I was hoping maybe there was another way for me to access it but i guess not. Thanks.