Problems with FRM

jt1359

Reaction score
So I've ben using fission for a few weeks now, no major problems except for maybe noticeably more forced reboots when watching flash videos in my browser? Anyway to my issue, when I click on FRM it comes up and after I press "list downloads," it says "checking for downloads" but it can never get any. I have a CLEAR internet connection but still, nothing. I'm running FRM 1.2.4 on Fission 2.4.3 on my D2G. I've also noticed that there is no overclocking in FRM, even though I have heard it was one of the ways to overclock the D2G, and I also don't see to many themes either, so I wonder if something was wrong with the manager in the first place

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

holmes6

Reaction score
For the "list downloads" problem.. Maybe try moving the "Fission" directory on your SD card to some other name and try again. Just a guess.

For your flash problem, can you confirm it's a reboot, and not forced close problem?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I never get any force close or other issues with flash. Then again i dont use the stock browser unless miren or dolphin hd cant diplay things correctly...

OP
J

jt1359

Reaction score
For the "list downloads" problem.. Maybe try moving the "Fission" directory on your SD card to some other name and try again. Just a guess.

For your flash problem, can you confirm it's a reboot, and not forced close problem?

I just reinstalled FRM and it's working now. And I yes it is a reboot problem, I tried watching videos on both dolphin and the regular browser and still reboots. I used to get force closes, but now I'll be watching a video, when suddenly the whole screen freezes for a few seconds and then the phone reboots. Sometimes if I sleep the screen quickly and then wait a few seconds to turn it on then it will just close the browser. It does with all videos in the browser really I guess, so I'm not sure if it's flash or some other problem. It only does it while in the browsers, and youtube hasn't had problems yet which I know uses flash.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App