Problems with EB01 versions.

forstir9

Reaction score
I am running EB01 super clean 2.4. I do not see any problem with this version at all. I have seen on other threads where the bloat version has less issues than the rest.
I made the thread for people to list the issues they are having with their versions. That way someone who is about to root their phone can know what to expect.
Maybe my version has issues but they might be for things I don't use much. To me super clean us the only way to go. It made my phone more responsive and faster.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Superclean had a battle fix zip available and look for optimize battery threads using clockwork.

rockin froyo:
sc nv eb01 v2.4 rom
midnight 1.1 theme

btw, this was 8pen-ed.

schlouchy8

Reaction score
my battery life has been much worse as well since flashing eb01. I have deleted battery stars and executed several battery drains and full recharging cycles and I have seen minimal to no results. when I'm using the phone the battery just constantly goes down by percentage points all the time. there is never any consistent battery level. I am also running super clean 2.4 with the black AOSP theme and although the phone is much more responsive as mentioned above the battery life issue has been quite problematic. I've read numerous threads on potential fixes and nothing has worked thus far. I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas that may work or if someone could post a link to some not so common solutions?... because trust me I've tried all the common ones lol thank you in advance! :)

soulshot96

Reaction score
My batt is fine but I'm running the normal, bloateared version of froyo.

Matt F.

Reaction score
I'm running the bloated version of EB01 and the gps doesn't lock very easily, sometimes it locks up and I have to shutdown. Also it is not as accurate.

On a side note my battery is running a bit better after doing a wipe of the battery stats. I left it off the charger last night and after six hours it only lost five percent off its charge sitting idle.