problems flashing cm nightly

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
I can flash the stable 10.1 on my phone but when I go to update to a nightly, the most current one, every single time it constantly force closes my keyboard...I've flashed ROMs probably 100 times and can't figure this one out for some reason... any help would be appreciated thanks

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
What's up D? I'm not too familiar with the RAZR, but I'll try to help.
Have you tried wiping before flashing the nightly? Does this happen with all keyboards or just the stock one?

Tapped from a Nexus

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I agree with CJM. Wipe the caches a couple times before flashing. Are you using the built in CM updater or trying to flash via safestrap? Also, is it the stock android KB or an addon one?

David

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
What's up dude, I had my phone running the cm nightly and I went back on my stock rom for something and then went back and its been a headache since, I wipe, wipe, wipe with everything, I bricked this phone the first week I had it and learned the hard way of physically taking the phone apart lol but I've tried using the cm updater, I've tried off of other forums, different links and same result, I have deleted and remade new rom slots. No matter what I still get a pop up saying android aosp keyboard has stopped working therefore I can't type anything obviously and I can't go back for some reason..

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
I think that was the answer haha, I'm always doing something with these phones but I never have time to get on here to help anyone at least with the razrs, chances are I have probably screwed it up worse than anyone but my phone is still here and I'm sure I could help someone lol, you should have seen what I had to do when I bricked this thing maybe 3rd week of being out, I almost tried combining two different phones at that point lol

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
You guys happen to know where or how I can fix my Facebook, it never wants to load fully, I never get to see pictures and what not unless I wait for ten minutes to load, everything else works perfect except for Facebook on 4g...

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
Did that, tried uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times..only on this ROM for some reason