Solved problem with platystore

hectortor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5 mod
Hi,Sorry for my english, I have a galaxy s5 with cyanogenmod rom (Lollipop) and work perfecly,, but i can install google apps like youtube,calendar and playstore. I download via installous but when i click to open playstore crash, the calendar not work because no have google apps. I download the gapps too, but no work , Someone can help me and explain what I can to do? Thanks for all, I search this information in spanish forum but i no have information Thanks for all

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum!
I don't have any experience with CM12 on this device, but if you can tell us what model S5 you have and who your carrier is, that will give us a little more information to help you solve this problem.
Where did you originally download gapps from? Have you tried redownloading it? Make sure you go into your system settings, security, and check the box that says "unknown sources", before redownloading gapps.

Hang in there. We'll do our best to get you fixed up.

S5 tap'n

OP
H

hectortor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5 mod
the model is sm- g900t and the original carrier was t-movil, but now is open, I have unknown sources checked. and i download three times, and install good , but when i try to open the apps open and close inmediatly. I have activate the rooted too, Thanks for all (sorry for my english)

OP
H

hectortor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5 mod
not I am not sure install the correct gapps. maybe this is the problem can you help me ? I an very newvie
I have 5.1 android version and 12.120150525 -nightly -kite version What version gapps I need? I have doudt about this thanks for all

OP
H

hectortor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s5 mod
hello thanks for all, i get the gapps for my cyanamod rom and put in the sd card and now all is work fine thanks for all CR6 and MILLER6386, its work fine