Problem updating facebook.

03civicdx

Reaction score
Tried to update the facebook app after it downloads it fails to install. I deleted it from the phone, cleared the market data, and deleted the facebook.apk from the system>app folder. Still a fail. Im stumped I basicly started from scratch and it will not install at all now. I need help. Moto. Droid, Yes im rooted can't remember why rom off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Had this problem on chevyno1 4.8 installed a different rom and haven't had the problem since. Is it only fb or is it everything you try to update

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
03civicdx

03civicdx

Reaction score
Duh I didn't even think to try rebooting brb lol.

OP
03civicdx

03civicdx

Reaction score
I was on bbv5 but nothing ever wanted to update it seemed like so I went back to the last back up I had and so far its just facebook that wont update. Well maybe maps but that's nothing new lol.

OP
03civicdx

03civicdx

Reaction score
Reboot worked thanks! Idk why I didn't think of that. Anyone know how I can block web ads in the browser? When I was on bbv5 it had that in the bb toolkit but I don't have that with this rom.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Adfree in the market don't know how it will work in the browser though I have ads blocked on shadowrom so I don't use that app anymore

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk