"Problem" loading widget

kevinmpope

Reaction score
I downloaded a couple of the apps which placed "massive" icons on the start up screen. Because of their size I decided to delete them, but now instead of the icon, there is a message on the start up screen in the same place as the icon was stating "Problem loading widget". Any ideas how to get rid of the "Problem loading widget" on the start up screen?

mhellers29

Reaction score
I just read on the Motorola forum that all you have to do is hold your finger on the widget until the programs tab displays a trash can, then drag the widget to the trash can (it will turn red). that will remove it from the home screen.

thesweetstevie

Reaction score
I just read on the Motorola forum that all you have to do is hold your finger on the widget until the programs tab displays a trash can, then drag the widget to the trash can (it will turn red). that will remove it from the home screen.
THANK YOU!!! I was seriously about to write down all the apps i have, totally redo my phone and start from scratch.

It is such a SIMPLE solution! I should have figured it out.

thanks again :)

ndavid76

Reaction score
Problem Loading Widget solution

I was having the same problem. Thanks for the post and easy solution. Worked like a charm!!:)

jollylama

Reaction score
Problem Loading Widget

:icon_ banana:Thanks for the quick fix!

Wideejay

Reaction score
Grateful!

Man I am totally grateful for this forum. It has helped me solve many problems and I have only had my Droid for two weeks now! LOL

"I'll be back!"