Problem copying ROM to Gnex?

doublea500

Reaction score
your doing something wrong. i may not be reading correctly, but you are not supposed to drag the file into the root of your device. Make sure you do a nandroid backup before you do anything!!! give me the procedure you are taking in doing this and ill tell you where you are going wrong.

Boucher187

Reaction score
Try this. It was passed on to me.

"I had the same issue. I do not have a fix, but I do have a work around.
I transfered the file after renaming the file .zip.mp3 then went and removed the .mp3 once on the phone. I believe I used Astro to do the rename."

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMM30B 4.0.4 | Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips - RootzWiki
The above link is the ROM I'm trying to flash. However, I'm having problems dragging the file over to root of my
device. It tells me that the device is disconnected or something..

I've been running this rom for over almost a month now. You just install this like any other rom. Just put it anywhere on your sd card and flash into recovery like normal.

If you continue to have issues, just download it directly from the nexus browser. Your browser downloads will be located in /sdcard/Download.

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Do you have a fast charge mod enabled on Franco kernel or codename? If so, you would have to turn that mod off or else data won't connect.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Jdt283

Reaction score
Did you try unplugging then replugging it in and/or turning on and off usb debugging. This happened to me too but i did this and it worked again. i did it with the same file as well