Premium Official Accessories with Leather Case and Pogo Dock Leak for the Nexus 7

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-7-premium-cover.jpeg

Apparently, there are more official accessories coming for the Google Nexus 7 beyond just the first case. Although Google has not officially released any info on them, some leaked pics indicate that a Premium case made of leather and microfiber is coming at some point. Also, a pogo dock will be made available eventually.

nexus-7-dock.jpeg

The premium case will be made of ‘genuine’ leather, with ‘sturdy fiber bumpers’ and a soft microfiber interior to protect the screen. It will be offered at $39.99 and will launch on August 31 with a choice of four colors (red, orange, brown and white). The pogo dock will allow you to stand your Nexus 7 upright sideways while charging through the pogo connector on its side. It also has a 3.5mm audio line out and a micro-USB for the charging plug.

Source: NexusTablets.net via DroidMatters

6bolt2g

Reaction score
Accessories for the Nexus 7? what happened to the accessories for the Galaxy Nexus? Where is my friggin car dock!:angry:
I would not hold your breath for the release.

djsiva

Reaction score
I just ordered my Nexus 7 today. :) Glad to see some accessories on the horizon, especially the dock.

otmlb1128

Reaction score
I just want a three fold case (that can form a stand) and a magnet for automatic screen on/off.