Preinstalled apps on Droid Razr

csr2000

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "Downloads" app is on the Droid Razr? I've seen question a few places but there is an app called SIM Card Tool or something like that that seems to appear and disappear every so often. Does anyone know what it is and why it sometimes disappears from the app drawer???

sublimewade

Reaction score
If you download something it usually goes to that app. And you can check it later

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
C

csr2000

Reaction score
Correction

The app showed up in my drawer again. IT is called SIM Toolkit.

OP
C

csr2000

Reaction score
If you download something it usually goes to that app. And you can check it later

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I've downloaded a lot of apps since I got the phone last week and I've checked the app periodically and its always been empty. It always says "No Downloads" in the middle of the screen.

William_04_x

Reaction score
Not every download goes there. For instance, if you DL a PDF from a website it will go there, and give you app options to view it when you open the file.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tclarktc

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean, The SIM Toolkit shows up in the actual home-screen but when I go to the Applications folder there is both Manage Sim Card, and SIM Tool Kit. I got rid of some of the pre-loaded apps that actually could be deleted.