Power Management App - Yes or No

Aversion

Reaction score
I would like to get some input on this app. Does it actually help or does it use up to much battery itself to actually help the battery?

Edit:

The app is actually called Power Manager (icon is a battery)

tlm1447

Reaction score
Yes it does help you save Battery by letting you quickly adjust the brightness and gps, wifi, sync etc... so most definitely it does

Sent from my LS670 using DroidForums App

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was one of the first apps I got, but never used it, so I uninstalled it.

crazyflopper

Reaction score
i dont know the app but can;t you use the power control widget on the phone instead??

harrellj

Reaction score
I'm also unfamiliar with this specific app, though I do use an alternate power widget. Why? Most give more toggles than the standard strip, plus appearance customization.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

tlm1447

Reaction score
Indeed you might as well just use the power control widget that's stock.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to get some input on this app. Does it actually help or does it use up to much battery itself to actually help the battery?
It can be useful but it's no panacea. As always with battery life threads, for the greatest improvement analyze your specific usage and make adjustments to deal with your major battery hogs. It does no good to tweak power usage settings if they have nothing to do specifically with your usage or impact something that uses a tiny percent of battery in your case.

Don't randomly apply "fixes" with any type of troubleshooting.

spiller37

Reaction score
Its most useful feature is automatic profile switching based on certgain factors like battery percentage or whether it is plugged in.