Power Button

Chesapeake

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wishes the Moto Droid power button would light up (though that would eat battery) or at least glow in the dark? The phone is so rectangular and most corners seem the same that if you're fumbling in the dark for it to push the power button, it's quite difficult to find. Ideas?

Fail Tactics

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wishes the Moto Droid power button would light up (though that would eat battery) or at least glow in the dark? The phone is so rectangular and most corners seem the same that if you're fumbling in the dark for it to push the power button, it's quite difficult to find. Ideas?

I feel for the chin to know where I'm at.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How long have you had your Droid?

I've always thought the power button was in a good spot, especially since I'm right handed and can just push it with my finger. Especially now that I had the phone for so long, I know where it is. I mean it could be in a better spot, but nothing wrong with it being where it is now.

OP
Chesapeake

Chesapeake

Reaction score
Dezymond,
I've had it for two months. I never said there was anything wrong with where it is. I am just saying if you are fishing it out of your purse or a bookbag or something in the dark, it's a little harder to locate it quickly. It's in a fine place. I just wish it was more visible somehow in the dark.Then I wouldn't have to do the feel-around to see where the "chin" is.